PyGotham 2020: It’s broken, now what? Debugging techniques for Docker packaging
Want a written version of the talk? Sign up below and get the free debugging guide.
Additionally, you might be interested in my free guide to production-ready Docker packaging, with more than 30 articles, most of them specifically focused on Python.
If you want to quickly upgrade your team’s Docker packaging knowledge, I offer remote online training on:
- The basics of Docker packaging.
- Production-ready Docker packaging for Python applications.
Get in touch if you are interested or have any questions.
- Learn Docker packaging in an afternoon ($29): Learn the fundamental concepts and the practical debugging techniques you need to package your Python application in Docker, in just one afternoon.
- Production best-practices handbook ($79): Quickly learn how to make your Python application’s Docker packaging production-ready. You’ll get a step-by-step plan, and a best practices reference covering security, fast builds, small images, reproducability, and much more.
- Ready-to-go production packaging code ($299): Instead of wasting days of expensive developer time implementing and testing your own Docker packaging infrastructure, you can ship your Docker images with confidence—in just hours!—by using this template.