Production-ready Docker packaging: EuroPython 2020
- Slides from the EuroPython 2020 talk.
- Free guide to production-ready Docker packaging, with more than 30 articles, most of them specifically focused on Python.
If you want to quickly upgrade your team’s Docker packaging knowledge, I offer remote online training on:
- The basics of Docker packaging.
- Production-ready Docker packaging for Python applications.
Get in touch if you are interested or have any questions.
In addition to the free guide, you may also be interested in learning even faster with some of my paid products.
Use discount code
EUROPYTHON2020 to get 20% off (expires July 31st, 2020).
- Learn Docker packaging in an afternoon ($29): Learn the fundamental concepts and the practical debugging techniques you need to package your Python application in Docker, in just one afternoon.
- Production best-practices handbook ($79): Quickly learn how to make your Python application’s Docker packaging production-ready. You’ll get a step-by-step plan, and a best practices reference covering security, fast builds, small images, reproducability, and much more.
- Ready-to-go production packaging code ($299): Instead of wasting days of expensive developer time implementing and testing your own Docker packaging infrastructure, you can ship your Docker images with confidence—in just hours!—by using this template.